Nail Tutorials



nail tech

Okay! Here’s a little pictorial I put together really quick for my latest floral look. I used a tiny trimmed down acrylic paint brush (Loew Cornell No. 18/0 liner) but I think you could use dotting tools and a bigger brush.
1. Paint nail a dark blue shade (I like to use a fast dry top coat here).
2. Paint the base petals in a dark orange.
3. Add in lighter orange accents over the dark orange.
4. Add a bit more dark orange for good measure (if you want).
5. Add a ring of tiny dots in the center with a dark blue shade.
6. Add tiny yellow dots to the center of the ring you just made.
7. Paint tiny yellow dashes around the outside of the dark blue ring. I painted slightly over the dark blue to help blend it a bit.
8. Use a bright blue and randomly add blobs of color to your nail. Don’t be afraid to cover the orange flower a bit. Seriously though, these are just blob…which is hard for me to do because I’m terrible at being “random”.
9. Add smaller random blobs in light blue to the middle of the bright blue spots.
10. Finally, add 2-3 tiny yellow dots to each of the blue flowers you’ve created.
Let me know if you have questions or anything :)